VACUUM TRUCK OPERATOR/CDL
Field Service Operators are responsible for all driving and operating one or more of the following equipment types: vacuum trucks, roll off trucks, and support trucks (towing hydro-blast units, and support trailers) to and from customer work sites. Class “B” CDL or higher, with N or X endorsement, is required.
- Have an acceptable past work history.
- Pass a complete medical examination.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. repeatedly, and possess the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift repeatedly.
- Pass pre-employment drug, alcohol, and background screening.
- Have/maintain a valid Class “B” or higher driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record as reviewed by insurance provider.
- Valid Tanker Endorsement (N or X).
- Proven driving experience in a commercial vehicle. (All candidates will be subject to a skills test before offer).
- Possess the ability to understand and demonstrate safety training requirements.
- Have the ability to work an on-call schedule, with 24/7 availability.
- Field Service Operators are to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and report to the office within 45 minutes if receiving a report to work call.
- Field Service Operators will operate and drive light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to, pumps, vacuum equipment, and hydro-blast equipment.
- Field Service Operators will ensure the proper use of all First Environmental’s tools, materials, and equipment.
- Field Service Operators are responsible for completing all assigned customer services while complying with all regulations and policies established within First Environmental company handbook, company sponsored trainings, and all local, state, and federal regulations.
We offer competitive pay (depending on experience) with overtime opportunities, benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability) and retirement with matching contributions.