Campus Automotive is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset! Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that is dedicated to their employees then join our team and help us grow to the next level!
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work at our store. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have automotive service repair experience, and are committed to our goal to provide the ultimate customer experience.
What We’re Looking For:
As a Campus Automotive Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; we are committed to your success and invested in your future. As a Campus Automotive Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- No COVID Vaccine Required
- Paid vacation
- 4 paid holidays
- Paid uniforms
- Paid Training
- No Saturdays during the Summer!
- **$2000.00 Sign on bonus is dependent upon applicant having a Valid Virginia Inspection License. Bonus will be paid out over a 3 month period.
- Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
- Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in an independent shop a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and valid driver license.
- State inspection certified or eligible for to be certified.