Seals Ambulance has been serving Central Indiana for over fifty years. We offers a wide variety of medical transportation services including Wheelchair Van, BLS Ambulance, ALS Ambulance, ALS Intercept Services and Critical Care Transport Services. Our employees provide general transport, 911 response, special event and disaster response services across all of Central Indiana. Seals Ambulance values its employees and provides continuing education opportunities to assist our staff in furthering their career. We promote a “Team” environment where everyone has a chance to contribute to the betterment of the company and the communities we serve.
Functions as Supervisor and Paramedic on a chase response vehicle operating out of our Indianapolis office. As a Supervisor, performs daily operational support functions while overseeing assigned EMTs and Paramedics. Safely operates vehicle to/from pick up and drop off locations. Provides ALS patient care and movement. Documents all transports completely per company SOP. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- State of Indiana Driver’s License
- State of Indiana Paramedic Certification
- AHA Basic Life Support Certification
- AHA Advanced Life Support Certification
- Physically Able to Perform Job Duties
- Minimum One Year Prior EMS Field Experience
- Previous EMS Supervisory experience preferred
- Competitive Pay scale
- Pay incentives for Prior EMS Experience
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Pharmacy & Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Program
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Tuition Assistance for EMT & Paramedic Training
- Ongoing Continuing Education
Schedule and Basing
Position is based out of our Indianapolis office and will operate on a 24-hour rotation with a Kelly day.
Information and Interviews
Call (317) 762-2828 or Email or Private Message us on Facebook for detailed information regarding this position, and a representative from the HR Department will be in contact.
*Priority Ambulance strongly encourages providers to get their COVID vaccinations. We respect individual rights and will consider religious and medical exemptions to COVID vaccinations.