(Central Indiana Operations)
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000.00 with 2-year Full-Time commitment
Seals Ambulance has been serving Central Indiana for over fifty years. We offers a wide variety of medical transportation services including Wheelchair Van, BLS Ambulance, ALS Ambulance, ALS Intercept Services and Critical Care Transport Services. Our employees provide general transport, 911 response, special event and disaster response services across all of Central Indiana. Seals Ambulance values its employees and provides continuing education opportunities to assist our staff in furthering their career. We promote a “Team” environment where everyone has a chance to contribute to the betterment of the company and the communities we serve.
Functions as Paramedic on ALS and CCT Ambulances as directed. Safely operates vehicle to/from pick up and drop off locations. Provides ALS patient care and movement. Documents all transports completely per company SOP. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- State of Indiana Driver’s License
- State of Indiana Paramedic Certification
- AHA Basic Life Support Certification
- AHA Advanced Life Support Certification
- Physically Able to Perform Job Duties
- Competitive Pay
- Including Pay for Prior EMS Experience
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Pharmacy & Vison Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Program
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Tuition Assistance for EMT & Paramedic Training
- Ongoing Continuing Education
Schedule and Basing
Variety of 8 and 12 hour day and night shifts 24/7/365 based at Indianapolis, Anderson, Franklin and Greenfield stations. Full and part time position now available.
Information and Interviews
Call (317) 762-2828 for detailed information regarding current open positions and available shifts, and also speak to us about how you can join the Seals Ambulance team.
*Priority Ambulance strongly encourages providers to get their COVID vaccinations. We respect individual rights and will consider religious and medical exemptions to COVID vaccinations.