Join our friendly staff with positive attitudes who provide great service when caring for our clients around the metro. As a member of our housekeeping teams your role will include interior home & office cleaning. Making spaces not only cleaner but making clients happier in their homes & offices. If you like being active and helping people, this could be a great job for you.
Residential Housekeeper Responsibilities:
- Work cooperatively with other team members to provide a timely and efficient service.
- Improve quality of life for our clients by recognizing and responding to their priorities.
- Look after client homes including kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and other areas.
- Follow PUREcleaning™ processes to create welcoming spaces & happy clients.
Residential Housekeeper Benefits:
- Great pay (hourly rates include travel time) plus occasional tips.
- Newer company cars (including gas) so you don't have to drive your own car.
- Green cleaning so you're not exposed to nasty chemicals each day.
- Sanitizer as well as Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Work independently and safely on a team of 2 or 3 people.
- Full time work M-F daytime - no nights and no weekends.
- Choose between either hourly pay or commission pay.
- Paid Time Off (up 12 days/year) plus paid holidays.
- No vaccine mandates - it's your choice.
- Opportunity to advance as the company continues to grow.
- Benefits including dental, Aflac insurance and retirement plan.
- Off-street parking and near several bus stops for an easy commute.
- Paid as an employee with a W-2, no need to pay extra self-employment taxes.
Residential Housekeeper Requirements:
- You must be legally able to drive our cars.
- You must be a nice person who is reliable, upbeat and helpful.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check for bonding.
- You must have proof of work eligibility (in accordance with the I9 form).
- You must either have experience or a willingness to learn. We do provide training on our specific methods.
- You must be ready for hard work. The position requires you to climb, balance, stoop and move all day. You can also expect to be around pets sometimes as we clean homes.
If you think you are a good fit to join our housekeeping teams, please apply - we're hiring now. Some of our staff have background in hotel housekeeping, house cleaning, or as a personal care attendant (PCA). Others, such as those from retail, want a more physically active job within the service sector. Whatever your own background, we look forward to hearing from you and we'll follow up by email and/or phone.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Maid Brigade Corporate.