High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
Lower Campus Facilities Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR LOWER CAMPUS
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (36 weeks during school year, 2 weeks summer)
GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
TITLE: Lower Campus Facilities Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Facilities Director
1. A high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Warm, friendly, highly organized, a self-starter capable of working independently.
3. Must have positive, professional demeanor in working and dealing with staff and students.
4. Must be mindful of campus security both in welcoming students onto campus and providing a safe environment while on campus.
5. Should be well versed with GCA Mission Statement as well as school rules and policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Will work alongside other team members in safely welcoming students onto campus in the morning.
2. Employee will be responsible for working alongside food services team to prepare cafeteria, clean up during and after lunch periods, and resetting food services area as needed.
3. Handle light janitorial duties as needed throughout the day.
4. Work with principals and event coordinators to set up and reset spaces inside and outside the building as needed.
5. Have a good working relationship with Grace Chapel Church staff in the coordination of space usage and reset between Grace Chapel and GCA.
6. Responds to immediate safety and/or operational concerns (e.g. facility damage, injured and ill students, unauthorized persons, alarms, etc.) for the purpose of taking appropriate action to resolve immediate safety issues and maintaining a functioning educational environment.
7. Assist front desk staff in receiving of deliveries.
8. Participate in outside campus maintenance which may include mowing and trimming as needed.
9. Responsible, along with the Transportation Director, in fueling and monitoring maintenance of the school fleet.
10. Be committed to a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
11. Be a born again Christian committed to living a biblical lifestyle.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
No vaccine mandate, no testing mandate, no masks.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location