High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
SRC Private Security, LLC provides Professional Security & Fire Watch Teams. We are looking only for the best candidates in the Puget Sound area. Sites in Bellevue, Bothell, Everett, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Redmond, Seattle, Woodinville and surrounding areas.
SRC Private Security standards are high. All candidates must be willing and able to adapt to new tools, technology and methods. Safety, accountability, on-going training, customer service and professionalism are crucial to our company culture.
MISSION READINESS REQUIRED
As an SRC Security Team Member you will:
1) Provide professional security services for our clients.
2) Be prepared and Be there. Get to the assignment- whatever it takes.
3) Be willing to work various shifts and sites, sometimes on short notice.
4) Possess mental and physical toughness and the ability to push through difficulty for the good of the team and our clients.
5) Have a reliable vehicle suited for driving through all road conditions, including snow and ice. Must have a set of snow chains.
Some of our requirements: legal to work in United States, speak and write fluently and clearly, valid drivers license, high school diploma/GED, insured vehicle, good driving record, drug-free, no smoking on site, must submit to drug test and background check, professional appearance/attitude, willingness to work weekends, overnights, holidays and in all weather conditions. Senses (eye sight, hearing and sense of smell) must be normal or corrected to normal. Must have unrestricted mobility and be able to stand and/or walk for long periods, sit, climb stairs, run, lift, pull, push, squat, bend, stoop, twist, turn and reach out.
Fill out questionnaire at srcprivatesecurity.com and send resume.'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $26.00 - $30.00 per hour
All applicants are required to wear masks and keep social distancing at all times. NO vaccine or testing mandates.
Work Location: Multiple Locations