High school or equivalent (Required)
*Minimum 6 months of Office Work experience
* High School Diploma/GED
* Advance Computer Skills (will test)
* Greet and check in & out patients
* Operate Office equipment; scanner, printer, computer, phones.
* Answer telephones to direct calls, provide information or take detailed messages
* Will operate two different computer systems
* Scanning and filing documents
* Schedule appointments
* Handle payment transactions; credit cards, cash & checks.
* Taking orders over the phone or in person
***Employer Comments: Seeking long term employee with advance computer skills and professional appearance to represent our company well. Seeking an individual with compassionate, integrity and care for our patients. Employee must have a positive attitude, pays attention to details and excellent people skills. Willing to receive instructive direction, feedback and take ownership if mistakes are made. This individual will need to be a strong team player. We will be conducting background checks and Drug Screening. ***
Monday, 1:00 PM - 6:00 pm or closing
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday, 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM or closing
Friday, 7:30 AM-2:30 PM or closing
$14.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
All staff & patients are required to wear mask, curbside waiting to be admitted after checking in. Covid safety signs are displayed, no mandate of vaccination requirements.