In the rich Franciscan tradition of compassionate, quality care, Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. In a compassionate environment, we provide care that enhances the person: mind, body, and spirit. Committed to working together, our service is characterized by mutual trust and respect, education and leadership, efficiency and service, and access and quality.
We do not mandate.
- Performs activities related to the nursing care needs of residents.
- Performs activities related to medications and treatments in accordance with facility policies and processes.
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and procedures.
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families, staff, and physicians.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in OH.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Currently certified in CPR.
- Point Click Care experience a plus.
- Regular attendance is an essential part of this job.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Member of CHI Living Communities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Acute care
- JCAHO accredited facility
- Long term care
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Have you previously or currently work for a CHI Living Communities location (i.e. The Gardens of St. Francis or St. Clare Commons)?
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location