Hours for Weekend Stocker are: Saturday & Sunday 7:00am – 3:00pm (can vary)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Objectives: Accountable for stocking the back stock inventory and merchandising displays to exceptions of both Triangle’s standards and needs of our customers.
Prerequisites: Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License
Ability to: operate a fork lift safely, work independently, possess excellent organizational skills, and, maintain flexibility in work schedule.
- Able to safely maneuver a hand cart loaded with 330# of product
- Required to report physically fit to work
- Adhere to the corporate accounts requirements of checking in and out if necessary. (Walmart, Woodmans, etc)
- Merchandising Back Stock –Filling and rotating all Tringle products to capacity both on the cooler shelf, warm shelf, and on display.
- Adhere to first and second service procedures. (Festival Foods AM then PM services)
- Product Handling – Ability to: read code dates and handle packages without damage. Knowledge of: rotation procedures and damage procedures will be discussed prior to employment.
- Knowledge – Understand all policies, procedures, rules and regulations as published in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Company requirements – Maintain company good will at all times. Greet all accounts and make sure your presents in know. Sign in at all accounts as required. Promote a pleasant and positive attitude at all times.
- Payroll – Stocking hours are on an honor system and must be filled out completely of the payroll form. Hours must be submitted to the Weekend Supervisor by noon Monday of each week
- Miscellaneous – Report a personal injury, property damage or accident to immediate supervisor on the same shift as the injury, damage or accident occurred. If supervisor is unavailable contact Human Resources.
- Clean, well-pressed clothing with no inappropriate or offensive language.
- No earbuds while working
- Confrontation and insubordination in dealing with customers or other employees are prohibited.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manitowoc, WI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations