SEEKING PASSIONATE - COMMITTED - INNOVATIVE INDIVIDUALS
If you have a passion for changing the future through Christian private education and solid relationships with your students, we are the school for you. Our students love coming to school. They are individually greeted and announced each morning to emphasize how truly precious each one is. The campus is set in a wooded horse ranch and horse interaction is part of the student's academic experience through horsemanship classes and riding.
HOPE Ranch Learning Academy (HRLA) is a Non-Denominational Christian Private School with deeply held religious beliefs of discipleship and the teaching a biblical world view through academics. HRLA is a ministry of HOPE Youth Ranch, Inc.
We are looking for candidates that not only have the proper credentials but fit our corporate culture. Small classroom setting with a maximum of 15 students per class and assisted by a Teacher Assistant.
Teacher will be responsible for teaching all subjects.
COMPENSATION: - Salary - Full time position rages from: $30,000 to $40,000/yr based on a number of factors and discussed with an acceptable candidate.
- Employee is eligible for company benefits on the first of the month, following 60 days of continuous employment.
These benefits include: - Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement Plan, Accidental Disability, Cancer Insurance, and Life Insurance coverage is available at the employee’s option.
- Bachelor's Degree (Education or Communication related field preferred)
- ABEKA Curriculum Experience Preferred - Prefer Certified Licensed Teacher or Certification Candidate as we can help candidates obtain state certification.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Learning Disabled Students and/or Autism preferred.
- Able to Differentiate Instruction.
- Experienced in teaching grades K-12
- At least 21 years of age
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Able to supervise volunteers and instructional aides
- Able to demonstrate, teach, and displays Judeo-Christian Biblical values
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Able to successfully pass a Level 2 background clearance through fingerprinting.
CHARACTER ATTRIBUTES we are looking for on a candidate:
- PASSION for educating students with special needs (primarily Autism).
- ENERGETIC - Able to physically engage with student daily activities.
- FLEXIBLE - Able to adjust to different circumstances based on child's and school needs.
- ADAPTIVE - Able to teach in all teaching modalities (Visual, Auditory, Tactile).
- EXTROVERTED - Able to engage parents, students, and staff in effective communication.
- CREATIVE - Able to design an engaging classroom environment that promotes learning.
- MATURE - Able to work independently and cooperatively with other staff under minimal supervision.
- TEAM PLAYER - Able to focus and work cooperatively to accomplish the main goal. Big picture thinker.
- GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR - Positive communicator.
- FAITH BASED – Able to express their Biblical World view and how they apply it in their daily living.
GENERAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Small Classroom size with Teacher Aide assistance.
- Covid-19 Vaccine nor Masks are required of any employee, student, or visitor
- This is a Tobacco and Drug Free Environment
- HOPE Ranch Learning Academy is set on a working horse ranch. While Teachers are not required to know about horses, they may need to assist the Equine Specialist, who will be providing horsemanship and riding to the students, with behavior management of students.
Due to the “Ranch” nature of the school, and while class occurs inside an airconditioned classroom, Teachers must be able to work outside the classrooms for an hour or more at a time if needed, walk on unpaved surfaces, bend, kneel, and lift up to 20 pounds without assistance.