NO VACCINE MANDATES REQUIRED
- To install automated doors as required for Stanley Automatic Door Operating Equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment
- Positive can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Responsible, self-motivate, self-started, detail oriented, personable, time management skills, and well organized
- Perform installation and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
- Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with service program designated for specific customer.
- Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with established procedure.
- Keep updated on all changes/modifications to Stanley equipment and Ansi156.10 standard as notified through published communications.
- Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
- Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper manner.
- Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
- Test equipment before leaving job site; perform safety check.
- Maintain good customer relations and customer service.
- Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or relevant field.
- Prior experience in the Construction Field installing door frames and windows.
- Prior experience in the Electrical, Automotive, HVAC, or Communication Field a plus.
- Prior experience as a Glazier installing glass doors or windows and carpentry experience a plus.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field preferred.
- Prior experience servicing automated doors highly preferred.
- Prior experience in electrical, HVAC, or Construction Field.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to lift and/or carry weight from 50-75 lbs.
- Flexible work schedule is a must with the ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
- Previous experience work in a construction environment (2+ years).
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Clean and Professional Appearance.
- OSHA Certification (preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Door hanging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical/Electrical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations