New Beginnings Child Care is a family-owned child care center and preschool that is all about the kids and the staff. We are one big family. If kids are your passion and not just your job, this is the place for you. You will have your kids and your room but this is a team effort.
Our center has been open a few months and we are growing every day – enrollment is amazing. In order to take on all the kids we need more staff. We are currently hiring for a full-time toddler (12 months – 24 months) lead teacher and a full-time preschool (3-5 years) lead teacher.
- First and foremost – care for these kids
- Provide a fun and nurturing environment that is receptive to learning
- Implement and carry out developmentally appropriate lesson plans that meet State guidelines for preschool. We do not subscribe to a particular curriculum – you know how to do your job.
- Keep a clean and organized classroom
- Maintain all licensing rules and regulations
- ECE Lead Teacher Certified in Colorado
- 2+ years experience teaching in an Early Learning Center environment
- Desire to work with children in the job posting age group
- Loving heart
- Get messy and play
- 80 hours PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 50% paid health insurance
- IRA with company match
- Available – dental, vision, short term disability, legal plan
- Owner / Director on site every day – working
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Jefferson County public health order required all staff wear a mask.
Vaccine not required.
- toddler (12-24 months): 2 years (Required)
- ECT qualification, group leader, lead qualified?? (Required)
Work Location: One location