***No Vaccines Required!***
Start a new career with Farmers, we sponsor individuals to get licensed.
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
Farmers was established in 1928. We're one of the country's largest insurance companies. Our organization is #1 in California with approximately 20 billion in annual written premium. Also, we serve more than 16 million households with more than 19 million policies.