SIGN ON BONUS NOW BEING OFFERED!!
**Create your own salary/benefit package**
Flex pay/flex time/flex benefits
***No vaccine requirement***
- Program, set up, and operate CNC lathes/milling centers to fabricate metal parts.
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, and/or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, and grinders.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Deburr parts, hand tap, clean, use forklift/pallet jack to transfer parts, palletizing of parts, and shipping/receiving.
- High school diploma and/or vocational-technical school
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift/handle parts up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must collaboratively work with coworkers
- Be able to use inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Maintain a clean work area and ensure proper maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Time conscious in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- CNC Machinist: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location