Are you a self-starter, quick learner, and good with your hands? Have you always wanted to work for a company that puts its people first, one that values work/life balance, and one that encourages out-of-the-box thinking? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you! We are a leader in the food production industry, and we are growing! We are looking for someone who is capable of helping us move to the next level, without losing sight of what matters the most – our people.
Some of the GREAT benefits you’ll get if you come to work with us include:
· Work Life Balance! No mandatory overtime!
· 2 paid sick days per year
· Up to 13 days of paid time off per year
· 8 Paid Holidays per year
· Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available
· Long- and Short-Term Disability insurance
· 401K match
· Tuition reimbursement
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role include:
· Orient (straighten out), flatten and sort finished pouches.
· Count and group pouches so they are organized and ready to pack into cartons.
· Construct boxes, insert cartons, then run the box through a tape machine.
· Place finished boxes onto a pallet.
· Communicate with team leader regarding any quality or production issues that need attention.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Experience as a packer preferred; food manufacturing facility a plus.
· Can read, write, and speak English.
· Proficient at basic addition and subtraction.
If you meet all of the criteria above, please apply. If your resume impresses us, we’ll give you call.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.40 - $16.40 per hour
Work Location: One location