Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain a variety of customer machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains a variety of machines on customers location.
- Travels to customers’ location to perform (1) emergency, unscheduled repairs, and installations and (2) regular scheduled maintenance and repairs of customer machines.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests, and adjusts machines and components.
- Provides exceptional customer service by communicating clearly and professionally with customers and offering an excellent customer experience.
- Researches and complies with all manufacturing requirements when performing work.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform installations, maintenance, and services
- Performs a variety of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Performs all required paperwork as directed by the management team in a complete and professional manner.
- Maintains a functional, clean company vehicle and ensures timely auto maintenance and repairs.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School diploma/GED required, AA degree in mechanical or electrical maintenance preferred.
- Machinery maintenance experience
- 4+ years of mechanical and/or electrical experience preferred.
- Ability to trace wiring diagrams.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Valid state driver’s license. Clean driving record.
- Ability to satisfy background and drug testing requirements.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and drive. The employee is often required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move heavier weight necessary at times. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.