Miraco Inc. is looking for a (Full-time or Part-time) Production Utility Role Associate who will assist in shipping / receiving related duties as additional tasks throughout the manufacturing process, this may include Electrical Test, Count and Pack, Kitting of Production Orders and other required operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist packaging, pulling, shipping and receiving of daily shipments.
- Electrically test parts with a prewritten program to ensure parts are compliant.
- Modify parts as required to be in compliance with customer requirements. This includes but is not limited to: create masking by means of specific fixtures, silver shield and or conformal coat by means of spray gun, folding parts with unique fixtures, marking parts with a pad print machine.
- Assist in other areas of production.
- Maintains time and production records electronically by logging in and out of jobs.
- Visual inspection of materials for obvious defects prior to beginning operation.
- Other operations as required.
Salary: $16.00 - 18.00 / hour pending experience.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6:00 am - 4:30 pm. (Overtime available as required by backlog.)
Benefits (Full-Time Only): Health, Dental, 401k, Generous Paid Time Off package, Small company with large growth potential.