HIRING BONUS $750- NO VACCINE REQURIED- REFERRAL BONUSES- ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED- VOTED "BEST OF HOME CARE EMPLOYER" 4 YEARS IN A ROW!
Welcome to your new home!! Home Helpers of Lake Country is growing and needs experienced caregivers and supervisors to help manage our caseload.
Our Field Supervisors are compassionate, caring, dependable self-starters having an inner drive to succeed with little supervision. Great communication, organizational and customer service skills are a must. Our staff enjoy flexible scheduling, including weekend rotation (with premium pay).
Responsibilities for a field supervisor can include, but are not limited to the following duties:
What we offer:Hiring bonus: $750
- Onsite supervision and job performance evaluation of caregiver staff.
- Ensure all caregiver documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Regularly meet with nursing staff and management to review client care plans, ensuring adequate care is in place for the client.
- Visit all clients monthly and following up with family members to be sure concerns are addressed and clients needs are being met.
- Assist in staff training, scheduling & caregiver/client introductions.
- Participating in on-call program
- Caregiving as needed.
- Competitive compensation including weekend shift differentials
- Referral bonuses ($200-$400)
- Flexible shifts
- Travel reimbursement
- Career growth and learning opportunities
- PTO plan
- Performance Bonuses
- Covid-19 vaccine not required at this time- PPE required for non-vaccinated staff
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Certification or similar program.
- Business / Supervisory or related experience preferred but we will train the right candidate.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid Driver's license and Auto Insurance
- Access to email and a mobile smart device
- Must be able to physically assist with client transfers and all caregiving duties
- EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE BUT NOT NECESSARY - PAID TRAINING
We are a growing family-owned company and are continuing to add excellent people to our team. We are driven to maintain our excellent reputation through top-notch, hands-on care. If you'd love the opportunity to join a great team, apply today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Home Helpers Corporate.