US work authorization (Required)
**Immediate Openings Available as we continue to grow!!**
All Companies Aren't The Same - we know we may not be able to give you the best job in the world, but we can give you the best job you've ever had!
Tired of being disrespected?
At Tucked & Tidy, we work hard to give you the Best Opportunities to Earn a Great Living, including many incentives for client tips and bonuses - we want to make it as easy as possible for you to be rewarded, so all you have to do is be great!
We are a proud Faith-Based and Woman-Owned Small Business, and honored to be partners with Cleaning For A Reason, a non-profit that provides free house cleanings for people undergoing cancer treatment throughout the United States.
We are looking for motivated people who love house cleaning, are dependable, thorough, friendly, and have an eye for detail! Work closely with Lauren who will teach you how to make top pay in a few week's time.
You are in control of how much you make - the more motivated you are, the more money you'll make (we mean this!) no matter how long you have been with us.
If you feel you'd be a great fit, we'd love you to apply to be a part of our incredible (and growing) Tucked & Tidy family! We look forward to meeting you!
Details about the job:
- Service areas: Somerset County, NJ
- Full-Time positions ONLY
- Pay: $900-$1000/week once full-time (typically 2-3 weeks, depending on how quickly you properly implement our training)
- Paid training
- No vaccine mandate
- Must have your own car
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Hard work and motivation are a MUST
- ...as well as dependability and trustworthiness!
- House cleaning can be tiring: must be able to consistently lift 20 lbs, bend, kneel, and twist while performing the necessary cleaning duties throughout the day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $900.00 - $1000.00 per week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $900.00 - $1,000.00 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Multiple Locations