The slashBlue Technology Investment Adoption area exists to transform client users into Purpose-Powered People™ who leverage every technology investment to achieve their purpose as an organization. This full-time, salaried role serves as a digital adoption advocate for our customers and internal team members by leading through the knowledge, change, and utilization challenges present for end-users in the ongoing improvement of our clients’ technology footprint and portfolio.
The Technology Investment Adoption Lead’s primary responsibilities include helping organizations fully adopt and utilize their technology by understanding their unique environment & users; tailoring & delivering ongoing education and training services to staff, customers, partners, and internal team members to improve user engagement and performance; understanding and managing employee resistance to change initiatives inherent in project-based technology improvements; and analyzing metrics and monitoring adoption service health.
Primary areas of Accountability include:
Client End-User/Customer Experience Advocate:
- Investigate, evaluate, & define desired “ultimate outcomes” of technology investments for end user
- Understand & represent the customer journey & most important outcomes on tech initiatives & projects
- Partner with client SMEs to understand & leverage existing processes, initiatives & platforms, where possible
- Support slashBlue Consulting & Design team by serving as liaison to ensure client “ultimate outcomes” and end-user experience are accurately depicted & included in solution design requirements
- Support slashBlue Client Success Team by providing insights into client needs and best methods to help
End-User Engagement & Performance:
- Craft, curate, & deliver end-user education through digital adoption platforms, e-learning, in-person sessions, workshops, emails, videos, MS Teams, and other delivery methodologies
- Develop & utilize end-user engagement & performance analytics to identify potential opportunities
- Streamline onboarding training processes for new users to maximize productivity & minimize disruption
- Deliver adoption services to internal team members to improve adoption of slashBlue’s tech investments.
Client Adoption Change Lifecycle Management:
- Investigate & thoroughly understand each client’s unique disposition & readiness for technology changes
- Perform tailored usability & supportability requirements to identify current state of user experience
- Design & deliver strategies to lead clients through the technology adoption change lifecycle process
- Maximize usage of the Investment Adoption Champion strategy at each client
Technology Investment Adoption Practice Leadership:
- Understand & implement all current Technology Investment Adoption services & capabilities
- Refine & expand the current service model design to achievement significant growth opportunities
- Design, build & deliver new service offerings from the ground up through launch and full rollout
- Partner with senior leadership on development, improvement & implementation of the IA Service Roadmap
- Serve as SME for investment adoption tools (i.e. LinkedIn Learning, Adobe Captivate, MS Teams Learning, etc.)
- Develop & analyze metrics to identify process, service delivery, and service health gaps contributing to inefficient or ineffective services then develop & deliver strategies to correct & close gaps
- Partner with Momentum Stewardship Team in vendor relationships & negotiations to obtain best pricing for Investment Adoption service delivery tools or solutions, wherever possible.
The ideal person for this position will possess a proven ability to gather & retain deep institutional knowledge of multiple client organizations coupled with a strong, process-oriented problem-solving skill set; a commitment to representing the end-user experience balanced with a realistic understanding of scope & budget constraints; a solid understanding of end-user training & productivity software; and a demonstrated ability to lead users & organizations through change.
This person must possess strong process, analytical, and communication skills—both written & oral; excel at designing & performing multi-faceted education duties that result in skills transformation; ability to work with individuals at all levels & abilities of an organization; and drive for results with minimal supervision.
This is a professional role critical to slashBlue’s faithful commitment to both its internal & external stakeholders.
This role reports to Director of Client Success and Investment Adoption.
Why join us?
At slashBlue, we believe purpose precedes technology. We first seek to understand our client's business goals and purpose, then apply the right technology to help them reach it. As an IT services provider, we’ve helped transform and grow professional services firms across the Twin Cities and beyond by providing expert performance consulting, IT design and support services.
We believe purpose pushes technology. We’re catalysts, called to advance the world one client at a time. Our way is to put purpose first and let technology follow. For us, technology is never the end solution, it’s simply the tool. Each one of us is dedicated to this ideal. It’s in all that we do, from performance consulting to IT design to support services. We’re pointing the lens back to where it belongs—where there is purpose, there is progress.
If working with purpose is the type of role you’re looking to find, slashBlue might be the place.
Who are we?
Learn more about slashBlue: http://www.linkedin.com/company/slashblue
What We Look for in a Candidate
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in the Primary Responsibilities as defined, preferably in a technology-focused customer-experience or training program development & delivery role
- Skilled at cross-functional, influence-driven collaboration with many different teams, position levels, technology skillsets, and competing interests to negotiate mutually beneficial resolutions
- Inquisitive approach and ability to troubleshoot process gaps and to solve effectively and efficiently while judiciously ascertaining the down-stream implications of those solutions.
- Demonstrated excellence in written & verbal communication including advanced presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 & similar user productivity software functionality
- Experience with learning platform solutions (i.e. LinkedIn Learning, Adobe Captivate, MS Teams Learning, etc.)
- Experience with content & video editing tools (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, or similar) preferred
- Professional technology service industry support experience required
- Experience with Senior Care or Architecture/Engineering industry & software desired
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in high-stress environments
- Proven ability to remain highly productive in an independent/home office role with little supervision
- Ability to flexibly collaborate in a team-oriented environment: to sometimes lead and sometimes follow
- ISTE, Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE), or other training certifications desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Lifetime learning mindset required
- Remote work position but must reside in Minnesota
- Required monthly in-person meetings at our twin cities location
- Home/Remote office high-speed internet connectivity required
- Home/Remote Office space capable of providing privacy & an uninterrupted, disturbance-free work area
- COVID-19 vaccine NOT required for employment
- Salary commensurate with experience, starting range at $75k/year
- Base + Benefits + Profit-Sharing potential
- Health Insurance, Company-sponsored Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Company-Paid Holidays
- FlexTime schedule opportunities
- Complete office equipment set-up provided
- Reimbursement for Remote Office expenses
- Monday thru Friday business hours schedule
- Annual paid training opportunities
- Professional yet Supportive, Team-oriented, Faith-forward & Family-friendly culture