We are looking for a Registered Nurse to overlook our resident care. Part-time 16-20 hours per two week pay period. Some duties are, but not limited to, maintaining care plans, medications and medication administration records, educating and training staff, communicating with residents and their families with changes, INRs, admissions with new residents and more.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote resident's well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor resident's condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret resident's symptoms and communicate them to physicians, management and families.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for residents
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in residents’ charts
- Adjust resident's medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, etc.)
- Supervise and train nursing assistants and medication aides
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for residents and their families
- Proven experience as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures in Long Term Care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
COVID-19 vaccine not required but strongly encouraged. If not vaccinated, masks are required and weekly COVID-19 test to be completed.
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location