You have a long list. You want to be paid weekly. You need benefits. You want to have advancement opportunities. You want a team environment. Is it too much to ask? No!
Does this sound like you?
- Have experience with diesel engines, semi trucks, and trailers.
- Can troubleshoot mechanical repairs, hydraulic repairs, electrical repairs and electronic repairs.
- Works safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Wants advancement opportunities with a growing company that is locally owned and operated.
- Paid vacation time and holidays.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K with company match.
- Weekly pay.
- No vaccine mandate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Diesel engine repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Heavy equipment
- Heavy trucks
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Location: Multiple Locations