Location - Poway Onsite
$18 - $20
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Vaccine Not Required
We are seeking 2 energetic and experienced candidates to join our Team. The perfect candidate is one who has some form of Customer Service experience and or experience in an office setting. We are sourcing for someone who is also energetic, personable and computer savvy. Position details are included below.
- Processes all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepares tax and title documents.
- Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lienholder paid off before processing title applications.
- Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete.
- Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of Origin.
- Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles.
- Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work.
- Reports to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the comptroller at the end of month.
- Signs over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.