Hiring for Part-Time 2nd & Full-Time 3rd Shift
Average starting pay is $17/hr, make up to$20/hr!
If you are passionate about taking care of others, then this is the job for you! Come work at Frontida Assisted Living where we value togetherness and safety! We are family owned and our goal is to build trust with everyone who walks through our doors. We have won Top Workplace awards 6 years in a row along with other notable awards from local community chapters of the Chamber of Commerce. One thing that sets us apart from other employers is that we care about your lifelong success and simply want to be the best stepping stone on your career journey – our goal is that Frontida is a place where you will grow personally and professionally.
- Assist residents with personal care needs (such as dressing, grooming, using the bathroom, bathing/showering, walking/transferring)
- Medication administration (following medication training class and nurse delegation under the supervision of the Nurse Manager)
- Assist with resident meals, including serving, dining room setup/clean up
- Provide light housekeeping assistance (dusting, taking out garbage, laundry, making beds, vacuuming)
- Answer resident call lights promptly and assists as needed
- Promote teamwork and have a positive attitude
- Enjoys providing residents with outstanding customer service
Qualifications & Skills:
- Our values are: Tell the Truth, Work Hard, Follow the Rules, Love Others and Have Fun. If you can enjoy embracing these values, you will fit in great!
- Desire to work with elderly
- CBRF certs required
- CNA a plus, but not required