Working with minimal supervision, recruit, interviewing, screening, and credentialing prospective professionals available for staffing/referrals for specific client orders/requirements; building a pool of available professionals to assist office meet and increase its recruiting needs and established billable hour benchmarks.
This position has some latitude for un-reviewed action or decision-making. Work requires appreciable originality and ingenuity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain an understanding of the assigned client and/or project recruitment needs and job order fills expectations.
2. Conduct high-volume phone activity needed to fill assigned job orders through recruiting calls to prospective and active contractors.
- Introduce the company to potential contractors.
- Complete quick phone intakes on new candidates
- Conduct phone and in-person contractor interviews.
- Monitor and follow up on pertinent advertisements.
- Verify, evaluate and investigate contractor credentials and communicate availability to appropriate team members.
3. Maintain follow through on status of candidates in referral pipeline including client presents, client interviews, and job starts.
4. Develop recruiting sources from which candidates are solicited for open client orders and continuously maintain these sources to fulfill projected needs.
- Represent Company at job fairs, conferences, trade shows as needed.
- Conduct aggressive follow-up on candidate leads.
- Research, identify, and establish relationships with relevant schools for recruiting purposes.
- Maintain and develop relationships and communicate on a regular basis with career centers of local colleges and universities.
- Research, develop and utilize new referral sources to fill specific recruiting needs, such as churches, job boards, and Internet sites.
- Maintain a monthly understanding of forecasted needs by work code and take proactive steps to meet those needs.
5. Present client opportunities and requirements to contractors.
6. Promptly process incoming calls, faxes, and emails from candidate responses to these recruitment efforts.
7. Ensure integrity of file completion process by scrutinizing contractor credentials and client requirements prior to placement of contractors.
- Process and evaluate criminal records, child abuse clearances, professional liability insurance, and license expiration reports.
- Obtain and assess contractor professional references prior to contractor placement decision.
- Verify education degrees, certifications, liability insurance, licenses, and other relevant credentialing documentation prior to contractor placement.
8. Perform administrative duties, on a daily basis, to meet Company operational policies and processes.
9. Participate in prioritization, overview, and other related meetings as needed.
About Delta-T Group:
At the Delta-T Group, we offer premier referral solutions for the social-services, special-education, behavioral and allied-health fields. We have thrived for 33 years because we highly value the Delta-T Difference: our people and our processes. We aim to deliver high quality customer service for the betterment of those needing care and support