Customer Service / Front Office
We are a growing food & beverage company and are looking to fill a customer service position to be the front-line to our potential and existing client base.
The ideal individual for this job will be very comfortable working independently, and self-managing their time to stay on task is important.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all incoming phone calls and assist callers when possible, or take messages as needed
- Review emails, reply accordingly and share information with management
- Contact vendors and suppliers to gather information, such as pricing and MOQs, and request samples of products as needed
- Enter data into spreadsheets
- Assist with scanning, copying, and document organization/filing
- Work with the staff to assist the clients through processing and preparing their products for production
As a contracted manufacturer for companies, we build 3 things with the client. The first is the formulation or recipe, the second is the packaging configuration, and lastly the production process. There is a wonderful staff here that does all of these things and more, but we are growing rapidly and need assistance in communicating with our customers.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to work as a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and engage in industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Starting pay $17.00/hour
To apply, please send us your Resume.