$14 - $16 an hour
Treasure Valley Supported Living is a local company that provides support to adults with disabilities. We work with a variety of clients in a number of locations around the Treasure Valley. This is a unique job that allows our staff to be creative, have fun, and provide meaningful assistance to adults with disabilities.
Our Direct Support Professional help clients work toward independence in the home and community. Typically, this includes assisting with activities like administering medications, encouraging and assisting with a clean living environment, helping clients cook meals, run errands, and buy groceries. Beyond this, you will help clients find community events, attend fun activities, and practice social skills. Each of our clients is unique, and we will help you find the right match.
TVSL prides itself in the care that we give to our clients and staff and we strive to support both our clients and employees in any way we can.
- Training will be provided for all new staff and we will help staff obtain a CPR certification and Medication Administration Certification.
- We will provide a background check through the Idaho Department of Health & Welfare
- At Least 18 Years Old
- Current Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Patience, empathy and strong people skills
- Positive attitude
- Day Shift; 7am - 3pm
- Swing Shift; 3pm - 11pm
- Night Shift; 11pm - 7am
- Hourly: Flexible
- Weekend Shifts
- Full Time, Part Time, Block and Flex shifts available
- $200 Hiring Bonus after your first 30 days of employment
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous overtime
No experience necessary, we will train you!
Ideal Candidate - Caregiver - Caregiving- Direct Support Professional - DSP - HHA - Home Health Aide - Assisted Living - disability
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
No Vaccine Required
Work Location: One location