Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities? Do you have your CNA
license in the state of Nebraska? Apply today!Why Right At Home?
What do we offer our caregivers?
- Offering a variety of schedules to fit all of your needs (days, evenings, overnights, PT/FT etc.)
- You get paid every Friday (yes, EVERY Friday)!
- A Med Aide program with Right at Home that offers a bump in pay
- Benefits available after 90 days of employment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Appreciation Events (includes games, raffles, food, and more)
- Birthday and Hard work recognition because you deserve it!
- A free Right at Home T Shirt
- Opportunity to win Caregiver of the Month/New Caregiver Spotlight
- A referral program for you and your friends that offers a bonus after 30, 60, and 90 days
What you need to work with us:
- Provide 1 on 1 care for your client in the comfort of their home
- Provide companionship and perform light housekeeping.
- Assist with ADL’s, IADL’s, and medication reminders
- Safety supervision
- Accompany clients to medical appointments/errands.
We provide PPE to all of our caregivers, have direct contacts so you can receive the COVID-19 vaccine (not required), and are contracted with an area clinic for COVID testing as needed.
- CNA license in the state of Nebraska
- Driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Most importantly, have an AMAZING attitude and great communication skills
We have been selected as a Best of Home Care Employer by our caregivers and would love for you to join our team!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.