· Do you enjoy being the first contact and impression for a successful company?
· Are you naturally skilled at administration and organization ?
· Do you have experience with basic accounting?
· Do you have good written and verbal communication skills?
· Do you enjoy a fast-paced job with a diversity of tasks?
If you can answer “YES” to these questions, please keep reading!
Our company specializes in all aspects of engineered steel and metal building services. We are expanding our team and are adding a friendly, organized individual to fill a Administrative/Bookkeeper position. This person needs to be able to handle multiple priorities, have excellent communication and computer skills, and enjoy answering the phone and meeting new people. This is an ideal position for someone who can prioritize responsibilities and enjoys a diversity of tasks.
Job Responsibilities & Details of a Front Desk/Administrative/ Bookkeeping position:
Construction Bid Coordination and Subcontract Management
Accounting (Acct. Pay/ Accounts Rec. and basic taxes)
HR (Processing payroll, Coordinate Benefits, Orientation, and Safety Training)
Data Entry, Scanning, and filing
· $20-25/hour DOE
· Mon - Fri, 7AM - 5PM
· Paid vacation and holidays
Job Type: Full-time