Lead Carpenter For Home Remodeling
We are looking for energetic, dependable, trustworthy, take-pride-in-their-work carpenter with 5+ years of construction experience to add to our great residential remodeling team. Supervision and training will be provided for advancement. We use state-of-the-art technology for ease of communication. We have long-term relationships with quality sub-contractors. Our high standard has us earn national awards and local recognition and enjoy repeat and referral business.
Enjoys the security of a stable, Monday-Friday work week.
Builds a variety of quality home remodel projects. Our customers love us!
Develops professional skills with ongoing paid training on technical skills, safety practices, and building code requirements.
Experiences being appreciated for being an important part of a positive, professional company that provides excellent benefits.
Must have current driver's license & insurance with a good driving record, working knowledge of materials, methods, and use of the appropriate hand and power tools for demolition and construction of indoor and outdoor residential remodeling projects. We are a drug-free company. Non-tobacco users preferred. Framing experience a plus.
• Maintain a neat appearance and professional attitude, and deliver excellent customer service
• Listen and follow directions and communicate well with others, especially customers!
• Have the ability to learn job costing/payroll app, use the internet, text, and email to communicate during the day
• Work steadily both independently and with others
• Maintain high standards of quality, safety, and efficiency
• Be able to accurately read a tape measure, operate hand and power tools to cut to specified measurements
• Able to frame walls, set trusses, install plywood
• Able to use a level to verify trueness of structure, install structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard as well as windows, trim, and hardware
• Able to remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structure and repair or replace, using hand tools
• Able to help with pouring and setting concrete
• Safely lift 75 pounds
• Have the ability and willingness to climb on a roof
• Have carpentry tools: tool pouch, tape measure, hammer, nail puller, and speed square...
• Framing experience and other construction experience a plus
• Responsibilities may include driving a flatbed truck and trailer to the dump if needed
Benefits include health, dental insurance, 401K retirement plan with Employer contributions, paid time off
We have been working in the east valley of Phoenix since 1979, east of U.S. Route 51.
Apply to be considered for the team!
We do not ask about vaccine status. That is between you and your doctor.
(we work in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert)
Why Work here?
We have been building our nationally recognized residential remodeling design-build firm by one happy customer after another since 1979. Our reputation has us scheduled in advance. Our projects range from bathroom makeovers to complex kitchen designs, from guest houses to whole house remodels.
Our goal is to recruit and retain exceptional and conscientious talent and cultivation a cohesive, family- like team culture. We value safety-first, and support ongoing training,